Friday

I know, I know...

I know lots of things. One of those things being that I have not "really" blogged in some time. Things have been hectic in the Ranting world.

So, today I sit here in front of the computer waiting for my delicious Mexican Feast to cook. Now, this gets me to thinking about people who are fans of the Ranting Mexican Feasts. Who is my number one fan? No other than our own Real.

However, at this present moment in time, he is wondering around NJ somewhere with that wonderful girl we refer to as "The Lesley".

YAYYYYY! I know you guys are having a great time!

This time also gives me the opportunity to introduce the "bare bones" myspace page I have started.
www.myspace.com/danara8.

This will also enlighten some about my previous post on Charisma. He really is very charismatic!

Mmmmmm, I think dinner is done!

Peace to my peeps and I'll holler at yall later...

No comments: