Friday

Watching The Clock

Have you people looked at the count down lately? I know I have.

Good news...the room is painted, carpet is clean, and curtains are on the windows. Yayy! Looks like a real room now. Not some big pile o' crap we ignore and pretend doesn't exist. Now as for the rest of our lil' home, it needs some straightening. I have tried to remedy this, but lets face it people...I'm too tired and too unable to move things around as need be.

Now as far as needing things done, the Husband is The Man. He has been wonderful through all of this and so patient and sweet. He must really be a saint 'cause I was already a bitch before getting pregnant and now I'm just a bitch that cries sometimes and sleeps very little. Bless his soul!

The whole pregnancy has been pretty uneventful. That's a good thing. They say that it could be as soon as March 15th for delivery. We'll see.

Now, I must go find something to eat. I'm starving!

No comments: