Monday

Thanksgiving

With the upcoming holiday.... it made me think of how thankful I am for the things I have. Of course I am thankful for my husband whom I almost lost a couple years ago to divorce. Which led to a make up, which in turn led to our beautiful son, Jacob.

I am thankful to have a great job that I enjoy every day...ok, almost every day.

I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, and for once in my life.... I actually do feel loved. Even through the antidepressants, I can still feel love.

I must admit that I am pretty numb to other emotions. Not really numb, but I feel them, and they are very dull.

However, when I am with my son.... his love for me burns into my soul. It's wonderful.

Thank you G-D for all that you have helped me attain. For G-D, I am truly thankful.

No comments: