Sunday

KracK KoKaine

I went to dinner with the BIL tonight. It was nice. Afterwards we drove around looking for somewhere that was open we could all hang out at for a while. Luckily we found a book store with one more hour to closing. So, we enter, split up, and eventually find each other right before we leave to depart each others company. Funny... hugh!?

The hubby and I are driving home and we realize we are within "spitin' distance" of the local Krispy Kreme. YUM! We of course bought one dozen original glazed and one dozen of choc covered custard filled/choc covered cream filled.

I really can't wait until the holiday is over....I can't stop eating them! I think they must put drugs in yummy foods like this. Although, when I checked out their homepage, I was relieved to know that all ingrediants used were "kosher"!!!!!

Ha!

6 comments:

None said...

Mmmmm, doughnuts!

Terrible lie said...

I am on a total crash diet. I have met this guy and I lust him hahahah. I just got a gym membership and Cut out all fast and fatty foods. I love fast food! But I had to ask myself what is more important to me? Food or looking good and being in shape? I am one of those ppl who can't just have one... I over do everything.. It's compulsive really. So hahah I will probably be the only person to lose weight this Christmas!

Steven said...

Gah...Krispy Kreme makes me want to retch.

Then retch on top of my original retch. ;)

Steve~

Ranting said...

Jeremy- yesss, I agree....mmmmmm, doughnuts!

Terrible Lie-I have also just recently joined a gym, so I gotta keep it up or I really would gain like 20lbs over the holidays.

Steve- Doughnuts are yummy. How can you not love them? Or is it just the KK you do not love?

spin.lizzy said...

ok, i'm going to have to play the dunkin' donuts trump card. even though i'm a life-long southerner, my recent instroduction to dunkin' has me convinced that it's the greatest treat on earth. i think they may put double the crack in their donuts compared to krispy.

Ranting said...

Spin- Note taken of the dunkin'. My hubby longs for the dunkin' doughnuts. We use to have on right down from the kk but, it closed several years ago. He reminds me of his lament every time we go to kk.