Friday

ABC

A- Available or Single?
Nope, married for 8 years in May.

B- Best Friend?
#1 Carrie: All the way back from middle school days. We are still tight 17 years later!
#2 Keith: New found to my collection. When we met we were both like, I think I met you in a past life... Kindda' like kindred spirits.

C- Cake or Pie?

Cake, but only if it's very, very moist. I am especially weak for a bunt cake of any persuasion!

D- Drink of Choice?
Morning coffee. Strong and dark. Heavy on the French vanilla cream and one Splenda.

E- Essential Item?
Ipod, gotsta have it in the car!

F- Favorite Color?
Purple

G- Gummi Bears or worms?
Bears please. Generally,I am opposed to eating worms.

H- Hometown?
Chickamauga, Ga (silly spell check, that IS how you spell it!!!)

I- Indulgence?
I don't really have any. Nor do I have a chance to get any. My husband has too many.

J- January or February?
January of course!(Word has it on of my favorite peeps birthday is that month.)

K- Kids?
Not now, maybe later, after I grow up.

L- Life is incomplete without?
Please refer back to letter D

M- Marriage date?
5/8/99

N- Number of siblings?
2- One brother I claim who is technically my Bil. The other is 10 years younger than me and it depends on what day of the week it is whether I claim him or not.

O- Oranges or apples?
Apples-green,green,green!

P- Phobias/fears?
I hate me some zombies. They are ever so slow, but they always catch you!!! Ok, ENOUGH about that!

Q- Favorite Quote?
"Well behaved women rarely make history."

R- Reasons to smile?
I am alive! After all, it would be hard to smile if I were dead!

S- Season?
Spring and fall, both great gardening seasons. The alpha and the omega.

T- Tag
How about "tagless"? Glad there isn't one in my shirt or my undies!

U- Unknown fact about me
I am a published poet.

V- Vegetable you hate?
C-E-L-E-R-Y! Yuck, yuckity, yuck!!!

W- Worst habit?
Depends on who you ask.


X- X-rays you’ve had?
Collarbone and middle finger, both "to the left..."

Y- Your favorite foods?
El Mexicano (as long as it's legal, of course)

Z- Zodiac?
Aries, ready for a fight!!!

No comments: