Sunday

Byer Jewelry Blog turns into A Real Online Store!

I am about to enter the world of online stores... not a blog as many of you are use to seeing the goods for sale on, but a real live shopping cart and all!!!! I am setting up my own jewelry/accessory site. I am a bit nervous. I was hoping that my kind readers would cruise by Byer Jewels and tell me what you guys think. Keep in mind the site is not "live" yet. It won't be for another week. I have lots of tweeking and spit shining to do still.
Yippie!

So let me know.
Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

Steven said...

I certanily like the look!

Steve~

Dan said...

I hopped around it for a bit. I like the layout, very clean, which is good -- not busy.

What's the calendar for? And why not say "God" instead of "G-d"?

Ranting said...

Steve-thanx for checking it out for me.

Dan-I hope that the email I sent you answered your questions.

Thanx for the feedback guys! Y'all are the best!

None said...

All in all I like what you have done but you do need a broader selection. Why not lose the whole "May G-d bless your every day!" thing? Good job!

spin.lizzy said...

yay, way to go!