Wednesday

Fuckers and The Y

Today was as stressful day in the RMW world.

I had a hard day @ work and some of the ppl. I work with are, well,....dumb asses!

I know that we are all,(well...mostly all),humans, and alas, humans make mistakes.

It just seems that there are a few who are just completely incompetent! I hate that! I have to go around after them like a baby sitter and try to help them with there problems, when they should know by now what the fucking 411 is!

As if that weren't enough, I went to the Y tonight to work off some of my stress. The workout was fantastic! Thank's Pat!

However, when I went to leave it went down like this:
I had a parking place close to the door, my friend however had one in the next zip code. So, we have made it a practice that if one of us is way the hell out there, the other waits until the far away one waves once they get to their car. So we did this. All along I am standing at my car with my door open.

I get the wave from said friend, so I jump into my ride to be whisked away to Sand Mountain.

As I am backing up I realize that there is a dumb ass parked parallel in a no parking zone behind my car! WTF? MOVE! I see this person looking at me in their damn minivan.

Did they move?!?

NO! I HAD TO GET OUT AND YELL, "Can you move it!?"!

They reluctantly moved. Fuckers!

What gets me is that they saw me waiting, standing outside my car, what the hell were they doing?

Fuck wades! UUURRRGGHHHHH!

3 comments:

none said...

You gotta spell it out for them, sometimes in braille on their face.

Ranting said...

Hammer- it is like some people get up in the morning and take a stupid pill or some shit!

"...in braille on their face." hehehe! That's great man!

spin.lizzy said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that kind of crap drives me crazy! people are so freakin' inconsiderate.