Saturday

Slur & Slurred Speech

Good afternoon my lil' bloggin' bunnies! How was your night? Mine was great. I actually did not stumble to the passenger side of the car last night! Yay for me! Actually, I had lots of fun people watchin'.

The only downfall to the whole damn night was this stupid ass redneck guy who was trying to pick up a black chick and her drunk ass friend.

Now, you say...why does it matter if she's a black chick? Well, because after he acted like Forrest Gump & Austin Powers...(very poorly I might add)... he to call her a nigger.
ps-I thought all human kind was to take this word and bury in their backyard?

That's right! To her face! She didn't even flinch. I was like, WTF did he just say?!?

She must have had some good liquor in her 'cause it pissed me off and it had nothin whatsoever to do with ME!

Drunk dumb asses!

For other fun racial slurs, please visit:
http://gyral.blackshell.com/names.html

8 comments:

none said...

I hate drunk idiots. I quit the bar scene over a year ago. It just stopped being fun.

None said...

Hey Ranting, happy year too you. Tough break about the bar. That is why I don't really go to them either (Maybe a couple of times a year at most). Oh yeah, and some of them are WAY too expensive where I live. You can buy a 12 pack of offsale for 9 bucks or pay 9 bucks for 2 drinks at some bars. On the other hand though, there is a bar around the corner from my place that has a 25 cent draft night on special occasions (I have never went but have seen it advertised). The prices here are all messed up!!! Anyway, back to the racist, you should have just punched him in the neck. They seem to not like that kind of thing. Pool cues seem to work quite well also, at least in the movies. Have a great day!

Ranting said...

hammer- i only go to the bar scene when I have my hubby (who is pretty big) and an off duty cop in my entourage. they can usually keep things under control.

Dooley noted Jeremy, thanks!;0)

spin.lizzy said...

wow wow and wow

Dan said...

Ouch, that is brutal.

But I always wonder. Why do blacks call each other this all the time? These days the only time I hear the word is when I listen to rap music.

I mean, I call my buds "bro" and stuff. I can't imagine calling my pals "honky" or "cracker".

Terrible lie said...

I can't believe that shit!
As a woman.. When we put our selves out there like that.. It's hard enough to be turned down!!
I am not as strong as that girl seemed to be... I would have punched him in the face!!! No really!!! I would have punched that cock sucker right in his teeth... I may have done it still if I were her friend standing next to her...

Steven said...

Drunks...

There are few things in life I despise more.

Steve~

Ranting said...

I know everybody! Is that not the craziest thing! She just kept hanging out with him like nothin' was said! WTF! Ughhhhh!