Sunday

Anti-What?

Well, here it is Sunday again. My week went by so fast. And of course the weekend has gone by faster. The hubby and I went and met R and Keith for some fun at the Applebee's last night. I often have a few beers, some food and of course a few shots.

Well, I was feelin sassy yesterday before we left for the big town of the nooga and decided to find some new shots to try out while at the bee's.

I think I found a winner. It is called Antifreeze. Why does it have that name you ask...

Well, it's as green as it's namesake and I think it could effectively keep your engine from freezing in the wintertime. Its Melon Liq & Vodka.

Now, I suggest a higher quality vodka than well at your local pub. However, I had to rough it since they were out of Grey Goose. So try it with a good vodka and mix to chill.

It was strong, but I sure did laugh a lot last night!!!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Laughing is good! But hey! Too many of these and you'll start forgetting where you put your cell phone again! :)

Ranting said...

Good point Dan!!!