Sunday

What The Fuck

If you had very little money because of all your credit cards, car payments and other shit you "had" to have...Why would you spend $150.00 on something you don't fucking need?

Personally, I wouldn't. Unfortunately, I am married to someone who has a spending habit. It's not drugs or gambling or even women. It's just useless shit that he won't even care about having inside of a month. I guarantee that.

I love him a great deal, but I am sick of not ever having anything. Sure he makes most of the money, but I put in a full 8 a hours a day too.

I deserve something. I go to the bar 3 to 4 times a month and that counts as my "allowance". Of course it is sure to be thrown up in face at a later date. FUCK! So why don't I just sit at home and do nothing. I think I'll just sit here and wait for the credit card bills and the car notes and the motorcycle payment reminders to pile up around me.

I am sick to death of feeling like I am getting the raw end of the deal!

The funny thing is, I just mentioned to someone today how he was really trying to make this marriage a team effort.

But I feel I have to draw the line at getting credit cards your spouse knows nothing about, charging it up, and then asking forgiveness when the bill comes at the end of the month is bull shit.

No comments: