Sunday

Too Much

Last night we went out with some of our friends. We met these people because we share a common interest. Corvettes. Now I must admit that I was not keen on the purchase of The Vette when my husband decided to do so. Now I think I have completely changed my tune.

"Why?", you ask. Well, I can give you some good reasons. Keith, RT & Sarah. They are a great bunch of people. If you are ever curious, check us out at Scenic Vettes.


I also walked away with a trophy for just making it through the night without passing out or throwing up! Yay for me!












Here's D and I having a good time. D, thanks for putting up with me last night!


Sometimes it is good to have too much. Too many cars, too many friends, and too much to drink!

1 comment:

none said...

I like corvettes too. I can't justify one right now becuase all the kids will have to take turns.

Maybe some day.

glad you had a good time